Welcome to St. Joseph School! On any given day, visitors to our campus will witness our students’ warm smiles and inquiring minds made evident by their thoughtful questions. Our dedicated teachers and staff exemplify our Schoolwide Learning Expectations as they teach and live out what it means to be a vibrant Catholic, life-long learner, effective communicator, and responsible citizen of God’s creation. The generosity of parents, alumni, and friends enables us to meet the various needs of our school community. It is the commitment of all who have come before us and continue to support St. Joseph School that ensures we keep the spirit of Catholic education and the lessons taught by the Presentation Sisters close to our hearts.
Thank you for choosing St. Joseph School for your family. We pray that God will continue to bless you and all at St. Joseph School and Parish.
Mrs. Sandra Alamo-Ng, Principal
Mrs. Cynthia Fessler, Vice Principal
St. Joseph School was blessed to have a group of alumni come back for our bi-annual all school retreat right before Easter break. The experience proved to be powerful for our students. Mr. Gary Sullivan, a St. Joseph School parent and one of the student team leaders, wrote an article for Damien High School that we would love to share with you. It highlights how our alumni students continue to strengthen their relationship with Christ and live out the values of our faith beyond their time at St. Joseph School. We appreciate all the time and effort the team put in to plan and facilitate a day of prayer, reflection, song, and fun!
- Friday, January 10 – Mass at 8:30, Flag, Noon Dismissal
- Saturday, January 11 – Campus Clean Up Day from 8am-12pm
- Monday, January 13 – Choir Session 2 Begins from 3:15-4:15
- Tuesday, January 14 – 3rd Grade Missions Sale (Pajama Day)
- Wednesday, January 15 – Fall Sports Awards from 6pm-7:30pm
- Monday, January 20 – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day – No school
- Sunday, January 26 – Start of Catholic School Week, All School Mass at 9am and Open House
- Thursday, January 30 – Special Person Day
- Friday, January 31 – All School Mass
- Kindergarten – GREEN
- 1st Grade – YELLOW
- 2nd Grade – BLUE
- 3rd Grade – PURPLE
- 4th Grade – ORANGE
- 5th Grade – PINK
- 6th Grade – RED
- 7th Grade – YELLOW
- 8th Grade – GREEN