Welcome to St. Joseph School! On any given day, visitors to our campus will witness our students’ warm smiles and inquiring minds made evident by their thoughtful questions. Our dedicated teachers and staff exemplify our Schoolwide Learning Expectations as they teach and live out what it means to be a vibrant Catholic, life-long learner, effective communicator, and responsible citizen of God’s creation. The generosity of parents, alumni, and friends enables us to meet the various needs of our school community. It is the commitment of all who have come before us and continue to support St. Joseph School that ensures we keep the spirit of Catholic education and the lessons taught by the Presentation Sisters close to our hearts.
Thank you for choosing St. Joseph School for your family. We pray that God will continue to bless you and all at St. Joseph School and Parish.
Mrs. Sandra Alamo-Ng, Principal
Mrs. Cynthia Fessler, Vice Principal
St. Joseph School was blessed to have a group of alumni come back for our bi-annual all school retreat right before Easter break. The experience proved to be powerful for our students. Mr. Gary Sullivan, a St. Joseph School parent and one of the student team leaders, wrote an article for Damien High School that we would love to share with you. It highlights how our alumni students continue to strengthen their relationship with Christ and live out the values of our faith beyond their time at St. Joseph School. We appreciate all the time and effort the team put in to plan and facilitate a day of prayer, reflection, song, and fun!
- Thursday, February 20th- Chuck-E-Cheese PTG Fundraiser
- Friday, February 21th- NO SCHOOL
- Thursday, February 27th – 6:00pm Sacrament of Reconciliation Parent Meeting (MANDATORY)
- Saturday, February 29th – Kinder Readiness Testing
- Saturday, March 7th – 9:00am First Reconciliation and 6:00pm Ontario Fury Game (SJU Choir sings National Anthem)
- Friday, March 13th – 5:30pm Adoration in the Church and 6pm Stations of the Cross in Presentation Hall performed by our 2nd Trimester Performing Arts students, followed by soup dinner hosted by SJU families.
- Wednesday, April 1st – 6:00pm the SJU Choir performs … in Presentation Hall. You won’t want to miss this original musical directed by Miss Brown!
- Kindergarten – GREEN
- 1st Grade – YELLOW
- 2nd Grade – BLUE
- 3rd Grade – PURPLE
- 4th Grade – ORANGE
- 5th Grade – PINK
- 6th Grade – RED
- 7th Grade – YELLOW
- 8th Grade – GREEN