- Applies religious knowledge and values to daily situations.
- Celebrates diversity and demonstrates mutual respect.
- Prays daily and participates in liturgies and service projects.
- Is responsible, honest, and independent.
A St. Joseph Student is a life long learner who:
- Thinks critically, uses knowledge and resources to make decisions and solve problems.
- Is focused, self-managed and well organized.
- Is able to learn from both success and failure.
A St. Joseph Student is an effective communicator who:
- Is articulate in both oral and written language.
- Uses information to initiate discussion, evaluate issues, and takes appropriate action.
- Understands the importance of listening and responding compassionately to others.
A St. Joseph Student is a responsible citizen of God’s creation who:
- Appreciates the wonder and beauty in all things.
- Is aware of local, national, and global issues.
- Is a caretaker of the environment.
- Lives for peace and justice.