Welcome all our students, families, faculty, staff, alumni, and friends to the 2017-2018 school year! On any given day, visitors to our campus will witness our students’ warm smiles and inquiring minds made evident by their thoughtful questions. Our dedicated teachers and staff exemplify our Schoolwide Learning Expectations as they teach and live out what it means to be a vibrant Catholic, life-long learner, effective communicator, and responsible citizen of God’s creation. The generosity of parents, alumni, and friends enables us to meet the various needs of our school community. It is the commitment of all who have come before us and continue to support St. Joseph School that ensures we keep the spirit of Catholic education and the lessons taught by the Presentation Sisters close to our hearts.
Thank you for choosing St. Joseph School for your family. We pray that God will continue to bless you and all at St. Joseph School and Parish.
Mrs. Sandra Alamo-Ng, Principal
Mrs. Cynthia Fessler, Vice Principal
Dates To Remember
- Monday, March 19th Mass at 5:30PM Honoring the Feast of St. Joseph
- Friday, March 23rd
All School Mass at 8:30AM
Rosary and Exposition of Blessed Sacrament 5PM Ø Stations of the Cross 6PM
- Monday, March 26th Hearing Screening for Grades K, 2, 5, and 8.
- Tuesday, March 27th – Vision Screening for Grades K, 2, 5, and 8.
- Wednesday, March 28th
Ø Lenten Prayer Service at 11AM Ø Noon Dismissal
Ø NO ESC
- Thursday, March 29th- Friday, April 6th – Easter Break Monday,
- April 9th – School Resumes
- Wednesday, April 11th – Talent Show auditions begin
- Friday, April 13th- All School Mass, Flag, and Noon Dismissal
Shop With Scrip