Welcome all our students, families, faculty, staff, alumni, and friends to the 2017-2018 school year! On any given day, visitors to our campus will witness our students’ warm smiles and inquiring minds made evident by their thoughtful questions. Our dedicated teachers and staff exemplify our Schoolwide Learning Expectations as they teach and live out what it means to be a vibrant Catholic, life-long learner, effective communicator, and responsible citizen of God’s creation. The generosity of parents, alumni, and friends enables us to meet the various needs of our school community. It is the commitment of all who have come before us and continue to support St. Joseph School that ensures we keep the spirit of Catholic education and the lessons taught by the Presentation Sisters close to our hearts.
Thank you for choosing St. Joseph School for your family. We pray that God will continue to bless you and all at St. Joseph School and Parish.
Mrs. Sandra Alamo-Ng, Principal
Mrs. Cynthia Fessler, Vice Principal
Dates To Rembember
- Friday, 12/1: Mass at 8:30 a.m. Flag to follow
- Friday, 12/1: Noon dismissal
- Monday, 12/4: Reconciliation for grades 6-8
- Friday, 12/8: All school Mass
- Saturday, 12/9: Damien High School Math Competition for grades 7 and 8
- Monday, 12/11: Reconciliation for grades 3-5
- Wednesday, 12/13: 2nd Grade Mission Sales (candy canes) during recess
- Wednesday, 12/13: G.A.L.A meeting at 7 p.m. in the library
- Thursday, 12/14: Christmas Program at 6:30 p.m.
- Sunday, 12/17: All school Mass at 9 a.m.
- Wednesday, 12/20: Noon dismissal/NO ESC in the afternoon
- Wednesday, 12/20: Add red and green to uniform
- Wednesday, 1/3: School resumes
Shop With Scrip