Welcome all our students, families, faculty, staff, alumni, and friends to the 2017-2018 school year! On any given day, visitors to our campus will witness our students’ warm smiles and inquiring minds made evident by their thoughtful questions. Our dedicated teachers and staff exemplify our Schoolwide Learning Expectations as they teach and live out what it means to be a vibrant Catholic, life-long learner, effective communicator, and responsible citizen of God’s creation. The generosity of parents, alumni, and friends enables us to meet the various needs of our school community. It is the commitment of all who have come before us and continue to support St. Joseph School that ensures we keep the spirit of Catholic education and the lessons taught by the Presentation Sisters close to our hearts.
Thank you for choosing St. Joseph School for your family. We pray that God will continue to bless you and all at St. Joseph School and Parish.
Mrs. Sandra Alamo-Ng, Principal
Mrs. Cynthia Fessler, Vice Principal
Dates To Rembember
- Tuesday, November 7: 1st grade Mission Sale (Oreos)
- Thursday, November 9: Senior Thanksgiving Dinner
- Thursday, November 9: G.A.L.A Meeting at 7:30 p.m. in the library
- Sunday, November 12: St. Joseph Church Christmas Boutique from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Thursday, November 16: Book Fair begins
- Friday, November 17: Nano Nagle Mass – All School Mass
Shop With Scrip