Welcome all our students, families, faculty, staff, alumni, and friends to the 2018-2019 school year! On any given day, visitors to our campus will witness our students’ warm smiles and inquiring minds made evident by their thoughtful questions. Our dedicated teachers and staff exemplify our Schoolwide Learning Expectations as they teach and live out what it means to be a vibrant Catholic, life-long learner, effective communicator, and responsible citizen of God’s creation. The generosity of parents, alumni, and friends enables us to meet the various needs of our school community. It is the commitment of all who have come before us and continue to support St. Joseph School that ensures we keep the spirit of Catholic education and the lessons taught by the Presentation Sisters close to our hearts.
Thank you for choosing St. Joseph School for your family. We pray that God will continue to bless you and all at St. Joseph School and Parish.
Mrs. Sandra Alamo-Ng, Principal
Mrs. Cynthia Fessler, Vice Principal
Mark Your Calendars
- Tuesday, September 11 – Mixed Bag Fundraiser orders are due
- Wednesday, September 12 – Otter Pops sale (.50¢ each; limit 2)
- Wednesday, September 12 – Add Class Color to Uniform Day
- Friday, September 14 – Picture Day
- Sunday, September 16 – All School Mass. Please come celebrate Mass with your St. Joseph School community.
- Thursday, September 27 – K & 8 Guardian Angel Ceremony at 8:30 – 9:30 a.m.
- Kindergarten – GREEN
- 1st Grade – YELLOW
- 2nd Grade – BLUE
- 3rd Grade – PURPLE
- 4th Grade – ORANGE
- 5th Grade – PINK
- 6th Grade – RED
- 7th Grade – YELLOW
- 8th Grade – GREEN
Shop With Scrip